Vip Subscription Agreement
- This VIP agreement is between you ( The User) and Globe Electronics.com.au Pty Ltd (referred to in this Agreement as "we", "us" or "our") ("User Agreement").
- By selecting and purchasing your VIP membership, you are agreeing to an ongoing subscription service to receive the benefits set out in this User Agreement and billed in advance monthly or yearly, depending on the type of subscription you select and purchase.
- Subscriptions are limited to a single user account and are not transferable.
- We may refuse any subscription at our discretion. Where we refuse a subscription (at or within a reasonable time after the subscription date).
- A monthly subscription entitles you to receive full VIP members benefits set out in the VIP Members Benefits clause for the month following the date of your subscription.
- Monthly subscriptions will be automatically renewed unless cancelled by you prior to the renewal date. The renewal date the one-month anniversary of your subscription date or previous renewal date.
- Monthly subscriptions can be upgraded to an annual subscription at any time.
- A yearly subscription entitles you to receive full VIP members benefits for one year from the date of your subscription.
- Yearly subscriptions will be automatically renewed unless cancelled by you prior to the renewal date. The renewal date the one-year anniversary of your subscription date or previous renewal date.
VIP Members Benefits
Being a VIP member entitles you to the following members-only benefits on Globe Electronics.com.au:
- Free standard delivery on all products
- VIP subscriber-only discounts on all goods sold on Globe electronics.com.au;
- VIP Gold subscriber-only. Next day shipping on all goods sold on Globe electronics.com.au upon tracking number sent;
- Free delivery does not include express delivery or Next day shipping.
VIP Annual Gold Extended subscriber-only
1-1 This VIP Gold Subscription Extended warranty subscriber-only is for 1 Year after the original manufacturer warranty ends
1-2 Receipts and proof of purchase must be provided for the extended warranty.
1-3 For the processing of your full Extended product Warranty, all Products must be sent to the supplied address at the cost of the VIP
Member agreement referred to in this Agreement as "we", "us" or "our" "User Agreement").
1-4 Globe Electronics Pty Ltd is not liable for any further damages/ missing whilst product is in transit
1-5 Globe Electronics Pty Ltd has the right to refuse the claim if
2-1 The product was not at the fault of the manufacturer
2-2 Past the end of Extended Warranty (VIP Gold subscriber-only)
2-3 Damages caused by you or un characteristics damage
2-4 Software bricking, alterations, 3rd party software installation ( Not specified OS by manufacturer)
Modification and Termination and Fair Use
We reserve the right to: modify or change the benefits of the service at any time; alter any fees charged for the VIP service. Changes to fees will only take place when your subscription renews for another month or year. We will notify you of any changes.
subscription fee and Legal for the then-current subscription term.
- Your continued use of VIP after notification of any change is made will constitute your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel your subscription either prior to making a VIP Eligible purchase by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where we suspect that you are abusing your member benefits by, for example, sharing your account with existing users, placing multiple or excessive single item orders or otherwise engaging in conduct is an abuse of your member benefits or a breach of these terms and conditions, we may cancel your membership. Where we revoke a membership subscription for misuse or breach of these terms and conditions, subscription fees are not refundable.
- We also reserve the right to terminate your subscription at any time, without notice if we choose to stop providing the services. In such circumstances, you will be provided with a full refund of your subscription fee.
- In addition to the limitations, exclusions, indemnities and disclaimers in our standard terms and conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) in no event shall we, or any of our officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from or connected to your VIP subscription, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or losses, or any other costs, losses or damages of any kind related to this agreement. Our liability (whether in tort or contract) is, at a maximum, limited to the subscription fees paid by you for the current or latest subscription period.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to limit or adversely affect any right which cannot be waived under the Australian Consumer Law.