Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016- Digital for Convenience
For Exclusive Pricing and more. Learn More
For Windows Only
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favourite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. All the tools you know and love, only better.
- Install full Office applications Install the 2016 version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, and Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Outlook Email, calendar, people and tasks. Communicate more effectively, easily manage your tasks and schedule, and find information faster than ever. Integrate multiple contacts into a single view with all of that person's contact information (including social network updates) with the People Card. Take a peek at your schedule, an appointment, without having to rearrange windows.
- Word Word processing application. Create polished documents with Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel Spreadsheet and charting application. Sort and analyse your data with Excel. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps. Flash Fill learns and recognises your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
- Powerpoint Presentation application. Build and present your story with PowerPoint. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they’re lined up – Smart Guides make it easy. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
- OneNote Digital note-taking application. All your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite, or sketch your notes. Clip links and web pages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- OneDrive All OneDrive users receive free online storage with OneDrive. Upload your Office documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
- Office Online Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you are away from your PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser when you’re away from your PC.
- Note: Cannot be downgraded to 2013.
Shipping Cost - $0.00